Friday, February 14, 2014

10 things about me !

Okay, time to get some perspective ! My blog post will be mostly about my learnings. Except for this post, where I try to boost my spirits by letting the world know 10 awesome things about me :D

1)A Chennai-born South Indian Iyer girl , who flew 3000 km at the age of 17 to study Computer Engineering in the hip city of Singapore. 

2)Believer of a Superior Power and swears by the school of thought that 'Faith can move mountains'

3)I am full of contradictions. Homely , yet a social butterfly. Super organised, yet clumsy when I feel like. Like spending time with close people, but equally love doing things alone. Hyper and cheerful most of the time, but also like being a silent spectator.

4)I am defined by my curiosity and thirst for learning. I buy more books than I can finish. I sign up for more online courses than I can complete. I have more things on my to-do list than I can ever do in my lifetime.

5)I am a chameleon when it comes to talking with people. I try to make myself relate in every way possible. This makes it easier for me to make new friends, which I love. Also,I tend to surprise people by remembering tiny little details about them :)

6)I love late nights and early mornings. Contradictions ,again! The silence of the night and the freshness of early mornings are the best things about a day.

7)There are only two people in this world so far, who can sometimes understand me better than I understand myself. Mom and sister.

8)I am in an eternal relationship with good Vegetarian food. Leave me alone with yummy food, and I wont care one bit if there is an Apocalypse.

9)If I could be anything for Halloween,I would be a bumble bee .In my opinion, a bumble bee symbolises cuteness as well as diligence (a hard-working, busy bee, for example.) Also,bratty sis loves to call me bumble bee,well,due to my steadily increasing bulginess.

10)I am very sensitive.Even the smallest thing a person says or does has the capability to hurt me, even when the person means no harm. I am so emotional that I actually like movies that make me cry! And did i mention i get angry pretty quick? though, i am desperately trying!

Well,that's 10 things about me. I can go on ,though but let's just save it for future posts,shall we? Until tomorrow :)

No comments:

Post a Comment