Friday, March 21, 2014

My love affair with cheese cake!

After 4 years of literally living in School of Computing , I was surprised to discover that I never knew about the existence of amazing cheese cakes in Western Stall! Happy days, sad days,rainy days or plain stressful days, my to-go comfort food has been the olive rice with yummy mushroom sauce with baked beans or the tomato veggie pasta with fries. Add to that, the warm friendly stall owner who never fails to remember my order and wish me a good day! So, boy, was I excited to realize that they sell cheesecakes - that too in an assortion of flavours  - oreo, chocolate mousse,plain vanilla and blueberry!

I was like this -


After having a bite , I repeated the exact same words of Rachel in Friends!

"It has a buttery ,crumbly, graham cracker crust,with a very rich yet light,cream cheese filling...Oh my God, this is the best cheesecake I have ever had!"

Though a tad bit expensive, there was some major re-shuffling of my top 10 favorite foods of all time! I had it again today, while watching the new Suits episode(which was awesome,btw) on a rainy afternoon and my friday was just made! :) I am officially adding this to my weekly weekend rituals!

No comments:

Post a Comment